Food processing machines
Fields of application
Plants for fruit and vegetable production.
WASHING MACHINES are continuous machines used for washing fresh vegetables and vegetables.
They are usually placed before the processing or baking machines.
The process takes place inside a tank in which the products to be treated are continuously moved thanks to air bubbles from below generated by a manifold positioned at the bottom of the tank and fed by a centrifugal fan. In the upper part of the tank there are several sets of position-adjustable sprayers powered by a centrifugal pump that carry out the actual washing. The feed speed of the product to be treated is regulated by a rotating ‘intermitter’ with variable speed. Finally, the extraction of the product is entrusted to a conveyor belt with flights at the end of which there is also a series of sprayers that carry out the final rinsing of the product.
- Structure made of stainless steel;
- Centrifugal washing pump made of AISI 316L stainless steel;
- Washing pressure regulation system;
- Water containment tank made of stainless steel;
- Removable filter panels;
- Variable speed drive to determine the machine’s hourly output;
- Product extraction conveyor belt with perforated mat;
- Total tank drain with manual valve and overflow drain;
- Horizontal nozzle tubes with adjustable working angle;
- Centrifugal fan complete with casing with sound-absorbing walls;
- Several machines can be connected in series in order to achieve more accurate washing or to increase hourly output;
- Switchboard with stainless steel cabinet with the possibility of positioning it on the machine or separate from it.
Our machines are designed according to a modular design principle. In fact, our range of machines is made up of a few models that have proven to be suitable for most applications, to which, however, it is possible to add many other models obtained by combining the various modules available. This allows us to offer the most suitable solution for the different needs the customer may have.