Continuous machines for drying only
EOLO 10.11 • EOLO 15.22 • EOLO 20.22 • EOLO 30.33 • EOLO 40.44 • EOLO 50.55 (and derived models)
Automatic format change
It is possible to integrate the innovative automatic changeover system. Read More »
Fields of application
Plants for the production of fish, meat, vegetables, dairy products, fruit, sweets, etc..
EOLO series dryers are tunnel machines used for the continuous drying of packaged food products contained in a wide variety of containers (glass jars and bottles, metal cans, thermoplastic tubs and buckets, doypack or flat aluminium multilayer bags).
They are usually placed in the packaging lines immediately before the labelling machine or the lot no./expiry date marker and in all cases where it is necessary to have dry containers for subsequent operations.
They can also be coupled with washing machines from the NETTUNO series in cases where the line or room layout does not allow the use of a monobloc washer/dryer from the ATLAS series or when it is necessary to increase the capacity of an existing drying system.
- Structure made of stainless steel;
- Drainage water from drying;
- Centrifugal fans with stainless steel scroll for air blades per drying stage with flow rate regulation;
- Adjustable drying air blades;
- Protective covers for the drying stages with ‘EASY COVER’ opening system that can be opened from both sides of the machine, allowing convenient access for adjustment, cleaning and maintenance;
- Conveyor with thermoplastic modular belt or with stainless steel roller chain;
- Manually adjustable guides;
- Conveyor speed management via mechanical variator;
- Switchboard with stainless steel cabinet with the possibility of positioning it on the machine or separate from it.
A wide variety of accessories allows you to create the perfect machine for your needs:
- Possibility of lengthening the conveyor at both the infeed and outfeed of the machine in order to connect it to the upstream and downstream conveyors by side-by-side, thus minimising the width of the connecting chute between them and thus the risk of the processed formats tipping over when passing from belt to belt;
- The machine can be lifted to fit existing lines by adding a structure to which the machine can be fixed;
- Variation of conveyor speed by inverter;
- Set up INDUSTRY 4.0 ready;
- ‘EASY’ automatic format changeover system, which independently sets the machine’s adjustments (width and height of guides, width and height of air blades for drying, conveyor speed), based on preset recipes selectable via touch-screen directly by the operator.
Our machines are designed according to a modular design principle. In fact, our range of machines is made up of a few models that have proven to be suitable for most applications, to which, however, it is possible to add many other models obtained by combining the various modules available. This allows us to offer the most suitable solution for the different needs the customer may have.