Ancillary line equipment
TR-AL 600 • TR-AL 1000 • TR-AC 600 • TR-AC 1000 • TR-LINK (and derived models)
Fields of application
Plants for the production of fish, meat, vegetables, dairy products, fruit, sweets, etc..
We design and manufacture rotary tables of different sizes and types. Standard rotary tables have stainless steel frame, PE main plate attached to a reinforcing structure and moved by a gear motor with mechanical speed variator. This is completed by containment sides, leveling feet, fixing plate and electric control panel with run and stop/emergency buttons.
They are used in packaging lines to distribute or collect the various formats such as glass jars or metal cans as well as a curved connection between conveyors placed at an angle to each other.
The feed and accumulation rotary tables (TR-al and TR-ac respectively) are very useful if you want to have a sort of ‘buffer’ of formats both upstream and downstream of the line.
- Structure made of stainless steel;
- PE support surface with suitably profiled edge to better interface with the belts to which it is to be connected;
- Various diameters available;
- Gearmotor with mechanical variator for speed variation;
- Perimeter side rails for format containment;
- Adjustable position lanes to distribute sizes from the center to the outside of the plate (for rotary feed tables);
- Articulated levelling feet;
- Fixing plate with large contact surface area and various types of drilling;
- Electrical control panel with run and stop/emergency buttons.
Our machines are designed according to a modular design principle. In fact, our range of machines is made up of a few models that have proven to be suitable for most applications, to which, however, it is possible to add many other models obtained by combining the various modules available. This allows us to offer the most suitable solution for the different needs the customer may have.