Continuous machines for washing only
ORION 50 • ORION 80 • ORION 120 (and derived models)
Fields of application
ORION series washing machines are tunnel machines for continuous washing of containers and equipment used during the process (crates, baskets, moulds, pans, etc.).
They can be incorporated into automatic lines or represent ‘stand-alone’ washing islands, either manned by human staff or robot manipulators.
- Structure made of stainless steel;
- Centrifugal washing pumps made of AISI 316L stainless steel;
- Piston pumps for high-pressure washing stages (only for models with high-pressure stages);
- Washing pressure regulation system;
- Washing water containment tanks with thermally insulated walls;
- Double overlapping static filters for separately removable washing water;
- Access to filters from both sides of the machine;
- Mechanical valves for the automatic maintenance of the wash water level in the holding tanks;
- Flushing water heating via steam coils with provision for condensate return to boiler;
- Automatic washing temperature management via digital temperature controller and solenoid valve for steam;
- Total tank drain with manual valve and overflow drain;
- Washing cages with horizontally developed nozzle tubes with adjustable working angle (only for models with low pressure stages);
- Washing with oscillating nozzles (only for models with high-pressure stages);
- Washing stage protection bonnets with gull-wing opening system on both sides of the machine allowing convenient access for adjustment, cleaning and maintenance;
- Predisposition for connection to the dedicated or centralised vapour extraction system represented by chimneys in the upper part of the bonnets with suction flow regulation system;
- Conveyor with stainless steel roller chain with pitch flights;
- Manually adjustable side rails;
- Self-adjusting upper guides;
- Conveyor speed management via mechanical variator;
- Switchboard with stainless steel cabinet with the possibility of positioning it on the machine or separate from it.
A wide variety of accessories allows you to create the perfect machine for your needs:
- Possibility of extending the conveyor at both the inlet and outlet of the machine in order to connect it to upstream and downstream conveyors or to facilitate manual loading/unloading operations;
- The machine can be lifted to fit existing lines by adding a structure to which the machine can be fixed;
- Variation of conveyor speed by inverter;
- Possibility to equip the machine with motorised conveyors or idle roller conveyors to return the handled containers to the loading end;
- Pneumatically actuated steam valves for tank water heating system;
- System for managing water levels in tanks by means of programmable level sensors and pneumatically operated tank inlet valves;
- System for automatic water replacement in tanks without stopping the washing/drying cycle;
- Self-cleaning continuous filtration system for both low and high pressure washing stages;
- Possibility of equipping the machine with an immersion pre-soak;
- Possibility of equipping the machine with a draining stage;
- Steam kit (the kit includes a steam pressure regulator dedicated to the machine, a safety valve, a filter and condensate drains);
- Set up INDUSTRY 4.0 ready.
Our machines are designed according to a modular design principle. In fact, our range of machines is made up of a few models that have proven to be suitable for most applications, to which, however, it is possible to add many other models obtained by combining the various modules available. This allows us to offer the most suitable solution for the different needs the customer may have.