APOLLO 30 • APOLLO 40 • APOLLO 50 (and derived models)
Fields of application
Plants for the production of fish, meat, vegetables, dairy products, fruit, sweets, etc..
The APOLLO series sanitisers, often simply called blowing machines, are machines used to ensure the internal cleaning, by removing dust and foreign bodies, of containers of the most varied types, shapes and sizes (glass jars and bottles, metal cans, thermoplastic containers) intended to contain packaged food products.
They are particularly suitable in cases where a wide variety of different formats are used or when the shape of the containers does not allow them to be tipped with traditional systems (rod twists or tilts), such as for very conical, sharp-edged or curved pots.
They are usually inserted into packaging lines as the first machine (when manually fed) or immediately downstream of the automatic depalletiser.
The unique transport system allows the machine to adapt to different formats by simply making adjustments (no additional equipment is required for format change) and it is also the only one that can handle formats with a maximum height of 280mm while maintaining a minimum table height of 1000mm.
This particular conveying system also gives them the possibility of having different loading and unloading heights, acting as lifts or descenders if necessary (e.g. connected to depalletisers that unload at the top, they can bring the containers back to the height of the rest of the line downstream).
The sanitisation process is customisable with a choice of recirculating or disposable, heated or room temperature water, air generated by a special blower and their possible combinations. It is also possible to choose between different degrees of filtration.
Finally, it adapts perfectly to any space simply by changing the shape and size of the loading and unloading conveyors.
- Structure made of stainless steel;
- Centrifugal washing pumps made of AISI 316L stainless steel (in machines with water jet stage);
- Centrifugal or side channel fan (in machines with air-jet stage);
- Washing pressure regulation system;
- Washing water containment tanks with thermally insulated walls;
- Removable static filters for both water and air;
- Mechanical valves for the automatic maintenance of the wash water level in the holding tanks;
- Wash water heating via steam coils with provision for condensate return to boiler (in machines with water jet stage);
- Automatic washing temperature management via digital temperature controller and solenoid valve for steam (in machines with water-jet stage);
- Total drainage of water holding tanks with manual valve and overflow drain;
- Predisposition for connection to the dedicated or centralised vapour extraction system represented by chimneys at the top of the bonnets with suction flow regulation system (in machines with hot water jet stage);
- Hinged loading and unloading conveyors;
- Adjustable conveyor/tipper for different formats to be processed;
- Manually adjustable guides;
- Conveying speed management via inverter;
- Switchboard with stainless steel cabinet with the possibility of positioning it on the machine or separate from it.
- Spray manifold (for both water and air) with adjustable height;
- Fully enclosed machine with protective panels, some of which can be opened, others removed;
A wide variety of accessories allows you to create the perfect machine for your needs:
- Spacer tape in input;
- Outgoing tipped container detection system;
- The machine can be lifted to fit existing lines by adding a structure to which the machine can be fixed;
- Pneumatically actuated steam valves for tank water heating system;
- Water level management system in tanks by means of programmable level sensors and pneumatically operated tank inlet valves;
- System for automatic water replacement in tanks without stopping the washing/drying cycle;
- Steam kit (the kit includes a steam pressure regulator dedicated to the machine, a safety valve, a filter and condensate drains);
- Set up INDUSTRY 4.0 ready;
- EASY’ automatic format changeover system, which independently sets the machine adjustments according to preset recipes selectable via touch-screen directly by the operator (the adjustment of the position of the loading/unloading belt guides is manual).
Our machines are designed according to a modular design principle. In fact, our range of machines is made up of a few models that have proven to be suitable for most applications, to which, however, it is possible to add many other models obtained by combining the various modules available. This allows us to offer the most suitable solution for the different needs the customer may have.